|Olivier Charbonneau (interim)
Accountancy, Decision Sciences, Management Information Systems
Concordia University Libraries
Terms of Reference
- To provide an organizational node for CLA/ACB members interested in
facilitating dialog about information commons.
- To provide a mechanism for sharing experiences with promoting,
developing and sustaining commons.
- To provide a base for conference programming, formal contacts, e
- To encourage participation in efforts and partnerships to help
promote, build and sustain information commons.
- To work with both Canadian and international organizations
(including other CLA/ACB Interest Groups and Committees) to promote
initiatives which contribute to information commons.
- To organize a forum for discussing information commons initiatives
at the annual CLA/ACB conference.